Summer Home Tour!

Hi!
It’s summer home tour day, and I’m so excited you’re here!
If you are stopping by House by Hoff for the first time, welcome!
If you were to take a tour of my home, you might think I live on a gorgeous coastal property.
You’d be wrong.
I live in Indiana, and there are no oceans in sight. ;(
summer home tour 1
It’s ok.  I still decorate like I live on a beach.  It’s my own form of denial, and it works for me.
Summer Home Tour via housebyhoff.com
I recently updated my throw pillows to reflect a more beachy/summer vibe.  I love to mix patterns!
Summer Home Tour via housebyhoff.com
My home really never looks this picked-up.  I have a two-year old and a husband.  Enough said. ;)
Summer Home Tour via housebyhoff.com
Summer Home Tour via housebyhoff.com
I love to repurpose old doors and windows and add pops of color where ever I can!
I recently spray painted this garage sale wicker chair!
Summer Home Tour via housebyhoff.com
My eating area vignette is one of my favorite places to completely change up for the seasons!
Summer Home Tour via housebyhoff.com
Summer Home Tour via housebyhoff.com
Summer Home Tour via housebyhoff.com
Summer Home Tour via housebyhoff.com
I am working on my container-gardening skills and recently put together these repurposed summer planters!
Summer Home Tour via housebyhoff.com
Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope to see you back around here often! ;)
~
I’m linking up at: Tatertots & Jello

Comments

1. says

I LOVE your home April! So bright and happy. Your container garden is also incredible and I think I need that yellow chair! ;) Hugs and so fun sharing the Tour with you and the other girls!

2. says

so cheery!
    a child and a husband really is enough said. :)
    i have a request. can you do a blog post about your master bedroom? i feel like i never see it and i want to see how you’ve put your stamp on it. :)

3. says

Haha! I seriously had NO idea you lived in Indiana. You have done an amazing job with your home. Love the striped drapes and all your mantel decor. Gorgeous!

4. Maria Logginou says

Hi April, I love your blog and your ideas! Your blog is an inspiration for me, despite the fact that I live so far away! (Cyprus – a Greek Meditteranean island in South East Europe). Keep posting!

5. says

FIRST of all, I am LOVING the new blog design!! You did such a great job! It is so clean and fresh and beautiful and so YOU! Great job, my friend!! And your home is so gorgeous as always. Love all of the beachy touches and summery colors! Thanks for sharing, April!

~Abby =)

6. says

I love that you mentioned your home never looks that “home tour” worthy. Mine doesn’t either but it sure does make me happy to see pictures of it! ;)

The pops of color through your home really inspire me. All white and pristine is beautiful but I’m a color girl and love seeing it in other’s homes.

Thanks so much for inviting us inside your home! So much fun participating in the Summer Home Tour Blog Hop with you!
    ~ Ashley