I love these five hearth & hand pieces that help transition my decor into fall!
The itch to start fall decorating started last weekend, and I just had to scratch it! And now that we all have that visual of me scratching myself, I must first apologize before we proceed: Sorry, guys.
I have a few pieces from the Hearth & Hand line at Target (you know, Chip and Jojo’s line), and I thought I’d share five pieces that I’m using in my decor this fall. What I really love about all of these pieces is that they’ll transition into any season. Some of these items I’ve been using since last Christmas, and they’ve really looked good in my home all year.
My favorite new pick for this fall are these wooden vases. I have the medium and small versions of the rounded vases, and the large version of the taller one. Right now I have them styled on our side table, but I’m looking forward to changing them out with each season.
Here are some more fun picks for fall from Hearth & Hand that I’m using this fall:
*Affiliate Links are used. 🙂
- I love this Faux Olive Leaf and Craspedia Wreath’s bright yellow Autumn pops of color for my front door, or anywhere for that matter!
- I’ve already professed my love for these wood vases (pictured in my home above.) The unique shapes and darker wood tones have me swooning.
- These Galvanized Container Candles are the BEST! They burn forever, and when they’re done, you have a beautiful galvanized container to use. It’s a perfect size to reuse as a vase or cute storage container!
- I love a black and white stripe, and something about the soft stripe of these black and cream napkins makes them perfect on the tabletop. They were used last Christmas, and I’m probably going to be using them for fall and holiday tables this year too!
- I love a good mixed-metal piece, and these Galvanized Chargers with Gold Welding make mixing and matching your metals on the tabletop a snap! They look great with the galvanized candles too! 🙂
Have you been eyeing any Hearth and Hand pieces at Target? I’d love to know which are your favorites! I’ll be back next week with some fresh new pictures of the house for early fall!
Have a great day!