Yellow is one of my favorite colors. It’s bright. It’s cheery. It’s the perfect pop of color for my work space!
I found this great stool at a garage sale recently. The lady running the garage sale didn’t have prices on anything. She told me to name my price….I was about to offer her $5 when she said, “How about $3?”
Done deal, lady!
Here’s how I transformed this little junker:
1. When I brought the stool home it was dirty, beat-up ,and had drips of paint all over it. I suspect that the previous owner used it to stand on while painting the walls or something.
2. Due to all of the paint drips and dings, I had to power stand it over and over and over again.
3. As I was power sanding I found a little bird painted on the back…kind of cool!
4. I sprayed the stool with primer, then sanded lightly.
5. I used this yellow color by Krylon, it doesn’t have a color name on the can, but I found it at Wal-Mart. It took me 1 1/2 cans and 3 coats to cover the chair.
6. There she sits! My new work stool!
I love the way this looks in my work space!
What color would you have painted it?
Have a great weekend!